Manuscript Catalog of the American Jewish Archives (Cincinnati), 4 vols. (Boston: G. K. Hall, 1971), especially vol. 4, appendices; and First Supplement to the preceding catalogue (1978).
The Jacob Rader Marcus Center of the American Jewish Archives (AJA) was established in 1947 by renowned historian, Dr. Jacob Rader Marcus to collect, preserve, and make available for research, materials on the history of Jews and Jewish communities in the Western Hemisphere, including data of a political, economic, social, cultural, and religious nature. Today the AJA houses over ten million pages of documentation. It contains nearly 8,000 linear feet of archives, manuscripts, nearprint materials, photographs, audio and video tape, microfilm, and genealogical materials. The AJA exists to preserve the continuity of Jewish life and learning for future generations and aspires to serve scholars, educators, students, and researchers of all backgrounds and beliefs.