Ukrainian Museum and Library of Stamford, Conneticut


161 Glenbrook Road
Stamford CT 06902


The archives of the Museum and Library hold some materials of individuals and organizations. These include papers of Professor Mykola Chubaty (d. 1975), professor of church history (correspondence and other papers, ca. 1939–75, ca. 20 boxes); a few letters of Mykhaylo Hrushevsky (1866–1934), historian and first president of the Ukrainian Central Rada, from the early 1920s; 1iterary manuscripts and correspondence of Bohdan Lepky; some papers of Professor Kyrylo Studynsky from the 1920s; material pertaining to the Shevehenko Scientific Society; correspondence of priests and other items relating to the church in the U.S. and in the Ukraine; and many periodicals and other printed matter. Access requires permission in advance; write and indicate specific research interests.

Resources (1)